Join Episcopal School of Jacksonville for coffee and conversation about why Episcopal could be the right fit for your child’s educational journey next year or a few years down the road. We’ll discuss some of the big questions parents face in choosing the right school:
- Why does class size matter?
- How does school culture impact a student’s ability to reach their full potential and pursue a life of purpose?
- What is the value of starting college counseling in 9th grade?
Presented by ESJ Administrators and Faculty:
- The Rev. Adam Greene, Head of School
- Natalie Herford, Faculty Member, and History Department Chair
- Ryan Riggs, Director of College Counseling
December 13, 2018, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Christ Episcopal Church Parish Hall
400 San Juan Dr, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Free and open to the public
Episcopal School of Jacksonville Parents: Heather Fouts, Kacey Roache, Gwinn Volen