It’s a tough out there in the world of college applications. Don’t stress, get informed. Ponte Vedra High School PTO is offering another program in their PVHS community lectures series, and this time it is about tips and trends in standardized testing.
Ponte Vedra High School PTO Community Program Series open to the public
Tuesday, January 17th @ 5:30 PVHS Auditorium
• Scheduling standardized tests (SAT, ACT, Subject Tests)
• Latest Trends in Standardized Testing and College Admissions
• Navigating the ACT vs. the SAT Decision
• Changes to the SAT & ACT
￼”Navigating Standardized Test Prep: Choosing between evolving tests, and
￼figuring out what it all means for the college admissions process”
- ￼Dr. Catherine Snowden has degrees from Princeton and Vanderbilt and a wealth
￼of experience in college admissions, having served as Director of College
￼Planning for Ponte Vedra High School for six years.
- ￼Pam Ohno has degrees from Purdue and Northwestern and over a decade of
￼experience working as a professional writer and editor. College Planning Partners
￼specializes in college preparation, planning, and admissions consulting services.
- Ashleigh Barnes holds a JD and a PhD. Previously a law professor; she is a Director at University Select.
- Jonathan Andrew is a two-time Harvard graduate and a Director of University Select. University Select, LLC is a group of academics committed to rethinking standardized test prep.
- Christina Waugh, the new PVHS College & Career Planning Coordinator will be in attendance
* Guardians and students are invited.
* Come with questions, as this will be a Q&A presentation!