Dolphin Cove Real Estate
Dolphin Cove is a fantastic smaller neighborhood in the heart of Ponte Vedra Beach. Located right off A1A North, Dolphin Cove offers ease of access to J. Turner Butler Blvd for folks looking for the Ponte Vedra lifestyle while working in town. Construction of homes began in 1973 and today there are 141 homes in this quaint and affordable community. Dolphin Cove is one of the few communities in Ponte Vedra Beach where you can find homes in the under $500,000 price point. Coupled with the lower price point there’s also no HOA or CDD fees that make Dolphin Cove incredibly appealing to first time homebuyers. The mix of homes in Dolphin Cove include two, three or four bedrooms homes with one or two car garages.
The Appeal of Dolphin Cove
- No HOA
- No CDD fees
- Large lots with yards big enough for a pool
- Boat or RV parking potential at your home
- Proximity to J. Turner Butler Blvd.
- 1.5 mile bike ride to the beach
- Short walk to shopping and dining
- Affordable price point in A+ Rated School District
Dolphin Cove is zoned for the A-Rated St. Johns County School District.
There are many private school options available including: