Ponte Vedra by the Sea Real Estate in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Ponte Vedra by the Sea in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Ponte Vedra by the Sea is located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida just off of Corona Road. The Ponte Vedra Beach community is known for its beautiful beaches, upscale homes, and luxurious amenities.
Community and Culture in Ponte Vedra by the Sea
Ponte Vedra by the Sea offers a very relaxed and family-friendly environment. There are several parks and playgrounds in the neighboring community, as well as a variety of activities and events offered throughout the year.
The community is also close to a number of Ponte Vedra Beach resorts, including the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, The Lodge & Club and The Cabana Club. Ponte Vedra by the Sea is located just a short walk from the resorts by way of the neighborhood bridge to the beach.
If you are looking for a luxurious and exclusive community to call home, Ponte Vedra by the Sea is the perfect place for you. With its beautiful beaches and upscale homes of various size, Ponte Vedra by the Sea has something to offer everyone.
Here are some of the things you can do in Ponte Vedra by the Sea:
- Enjoy the beach: Ponte Vedra Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. The white sand and clear blue water are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
- Play golf: Ponte Vedra Beach is home to several world-renowned golf courses, including the TPC Sawgrass, the home of the PGA Tour’s Players Championship.
- Shop: Ponte Vedra Beach has a variety of shops and boutiques, as well as several upscale malls.
- Dine: Ponte Vedra Beach has a wide variety of restaurants, from casual to fine dining.
- Explore the arts: Ponte Vedra Beach has a thriving arts scene, with several theaters, art galleries, and museums.
- Get active: Ponte Vedra Beach has a number of fitness centers, as well as tennis courts, swimming pools, and other recreational facilities.
- Relax: Ponte Vedra Beach is the perfect place to relax and unwind. With its beautiful scenery and luxurious amenities, you’ll be sure to feel pampered.
Real Estate in Ponte Vedra by the Sea
Built in the mid to late 1990s, Ponte Vedra by the Sea is home to roughly 170 residents. The homes, typically traditional or contemporary style, average around 2,900 square feet in the front of the neighborhood with larger homes up to 5,000 square feet in the estate section.
Blogs & Headlines
How To Plan An Estate Sale
If you’re planning a move and wish to bring only a select few belongings, or if you’re clearing out the space of a recently deceased loved one, you might be contemplating the idea of organizing an estate sale. Estate sales differ significantly from garage sales, which typically occupy a garage space and spill onto the... Read More
Top 5 Favorite Restaurants in Ponte Vedra Beach
Welcome to Ponte Vedra Beach, a coastal paradise known for its beaches and upscale living. It also has a small but fabulous food scene. As a longtime resident, self-proclaimed foodie and busy real estate agent, I often grab lunch or dinner while on the go, but I still love to explore all the restaurant options... Read More
Interning in Real Estate: Insights and Experiences from Grace Bennett of The Volen Group
Running a successful real estate business is no easy task. It comes with numerous challenges and intricate components that can overwhelm even the least busy agents. To thrive in this industry, having a competent team working alongside you is critical. Recognizing the need for additional support in 2022, The Volen Group decided to bring on... Read More