TPC Sawgrass Real Estate in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Home of The Players Championship
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
About Sawgrass Players Club
Sawgrass Players Club, also known as TPC Sawgrass, in Ponte Vedra Beach is a large neighborhood broken into 16 smaller communities. Each community within Sawgrass has its own homeowner’s association. There are condos, townhomes, single family patio homes, and single-family homes, depending on where you are in TPC, and thus, there are many different home budget options. There is also a retirement community, Vicar’s Landing, which is currently undergoing a new phase of construction.
History and Location
TPC Sawgrass , located between Solano Road, is composed of 1,200 acres of luxury homes and condos surrounded by the natural beauty found in Northeast Florida’s Ponte Vedra Beach community. In the early 1970’s, Sawgrass Players Club was developed by Jimmy Stockton and perfectly perched between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. In the late 70’s, the completed construction of J. Turner Butler Blvd helped connect Jacksonville and the Beaches bringing much draw and demand to the quaint Ponte Vedra Beach community. The inclusion of Sawgrass Village in the mid 80’s was icing on the cake for residents looking for shopping and fine dining convenience. Recent renovation to Sawgrass Village has brought an increased interest in the neighborhood.
Community and Culture
Sawgrass Players Club is home to over 1,900 families in single family homes, garden homes, townhomes and condos with many options for recreational enjoyment.
- The Players Pool – The Players Pool is located in The Coves community includes a child wading pool, gazebo, lounge chairs and picnic area with adjoining park. Residents can enjoy the ocean breezes and lake views while enjoying the day at the pool.
- Players Park – Festivals and special events take place at Players Park which includes fitness stations along a 1/4 mile sidewalk, playground, basketball, softball, soccer, beach volleyball, and picnic areas.
- Boating and Fishing access – For the adventure seekers, residents have access to the lakes and waterways in the community for canoeing, boating and fishing, however, gasoline or diesel boats are not permitted.
- Nature Trails – You will find plenty of wildlife in Sawgrass Players Club when taking a morning or evening walk along any of the nature trails.
- Golf – Some of the best golfing opportunities in Northeast Florida are available in Sawgrass Players Club. Golfers up for the challenge of the infamous 17th hole of the Stadium Course will relish in golfing on the same course the pros play at THE PLAYERS Championship each spring. The newly finished The Yards is also right in your backyard.
The Clubs, Golf and Dining
The neighborhood is home to the PGA Tour’s Headquarters, the TPC Clubhouse, the TPC Stadium and Valley Courses, as well as a club called The Yards. The Yards, transformed in 2020 from it’s former glory, Oak Bridge Club, includes Northeast Florida’s first 12-hole golf course, tennis, pickleball and the fabulous 3 Palms Grille. 3 Palms Grille serves fresh, locally grown, healthy, clean food. Designed by the creative team of Jacksonville Beach’s Eleven South, 3 Palms Grille offers both indoor and outdoor dining.
THE PLAYERS Championship is played each year in March on the Stadium Course, and it’s a fun time for the neighborhood.
For information about the TPC Sawgrass Homeowner’s Association, click here.
St. Johns County is home to the A-Rated St. Johns County School District. Sawgrass Players Club is zoned are:
There are many private school options available including:
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville
- Bolles School
- Providence School of Jacksonville
Sawgrass Players Club (Master Association) is professionally managed by Marsh Landing Management Company located at 4200 Marsh Landing Blvd. Suite 200, Jacksonville Beach. The Property Manager, Kristy Richland, can be reached at 904-273-3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Homeowners Association Documents to the Sawgrass Players Club or any of the communities within TPC can be found here.
Blogs & Headlines
Interning in Real Estate: Insights and Experiences from Grace Bennett of The Volen Group
Running a successful real estate business is no easy task. It comes with numerous challenges and intricate components that can overwhelm even the least busy agents. To thrive in this industry, having a competent team working alongside you is critical. Recognizing the need for additional support in 2022, The Volen Group decided to bring on... Read More
Ponte Vedra Beach Oceanfront Sale Breaks Record
For Release 5/25/2023 Stunning Modern Oceanfront Residences Sells at a Record-Breaking Price in 44 Days Ponte Vedra Beach, FL In just 44 days, 1329 Ponte Vedra Boulevard closed at a new NE Florida record high sales price of $16,250,000. The home is still a few months away from completion. “This is one of the most... Read More
Escape to the South of France
by Karen Tyrrell A No-Frills, Understatedly Glamorous Vacation to Escape the Florida Summer Summer is right around the corner, and for all you folks new to Florida, here’s a spoiler alert – it gets hot, and the humidity is unrelenting. For those of us who have been here, we know what to expect. Either way,... Read More