Ponte Vedra by the Sea Real Estate in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Ponte Vedra by the Sea is located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida just off of Corona Road. The Ponte Vedra Beach community is known for its beautiful beaches, upscale homes, and luxurious amenities.
Community and Culture in Ponte Vedra by the Sea
Ponte Vedra by the Sea offers a very relaxed and family-friendly environment. There are several parks and playgrounds in the neighboring community, as well as a variety of activities and events offered throughout the year.
The community is also close to a number of Ponte Vedra Beach resorts, including the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, The Lodge & Club and The Cabana Club. Ponte Vedra by the Sea is located just a short walk from the resorts by way of the neighborhood bridge to the beach.
If you are looking for a luxurious and exclusive community to call home, Ponte Vedra by the Sea is the perfect place for you. With its beautiful beaches and upscale homes of various size, Ponte Vedra by the Sea has something to offer everyone.
Here are some of the things you can do in Ponte Vedra by the Sea:
- Enjoy the beach: Ponte Vedra Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. The white sand and clear blue water are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
- Play golf: Ponte Vedra Beach is home to several world-renowned golf courses, including the TPC Sawgrass, the home of the PGA Tour’s Players Championship.
- Shop: Ponte Vedra Beach has a variety of shops and boutiques, as well as several upscale malls.
- Dine: Ponte Vedra Beach has a wide variety of restaurants, from casual to fine dining.
- Explore the arts: Ponte Vedra Beach has a thriving arts scene, with several theaters, art galleries, and museums.
- Get active: Ponte Vedra Beach has a number of fitness centers, as well as tennis courts, swimming pools, and other recreational facilities.
- Relax: Ponte Vedra Beach is the perfect place to relax and unwind. With its beautiful scenery and luxurious amenities, you’ll be sure to feel pampered.
Real Estate in Ponte Vedra by the Sea
Built in the mid to late 1990s, Ponte Vedra by the Sea is home to roughly 170 residents. The homes, typically traditional or contemporary style, average around 2,900 square feet in the front of the neighborhood with larger homes up to 5,000 square feet in the estate section.
Blogs & Headlines
Selling a home can be a complex and often stressful process, especially when it comes to making necessary repairs to close the deal. However, in certain situations, the option of selling a property “as-is” can be an appealing alternative. When you sell a home as-is, you’re essentially telling potential buyers that they will receive the... Read More
Are you thinking about buying a home? The prospect of being a homeowner is so exciting! However, before you dive headfirst into the whirlwind process, there's a step to consider: your credit score. Your credit score plays a pivotal role in determining the mortgage rate you'll qualify for, and understanding this relationship is vital for securing the best possible deal on your home loan. Let’s break down the ins and outs of how your credit score affects your mortgage rate and discuss ways to improve your creditworthiness. Read More
Are you thinking about the idea of “aging in place?” Well, it’s a pretty important decision, and the first thing you need to do is check if your current home can be adjusted to fit your needs as you get older. Let’s break it down for you. As we all get older, we face this... Read More