Sellers Top Listing Agents in Ponte Vedra Beach and surrounding communities.
Top Listing Agents in Ponte Vedra Beach and The Beaches
A Different Kind of Real Estate Team
The Volen Group ranked #2 on The Jacksonville Business Journal’s List of The Top Large Residential Real Estate Teams of 2021 (July 2020-July 2021), with $104M+ in sales volume, to include 83 sales with average sale price of $1.3M and a high sale of $6,995,000. Led by Gwinn Volen, the team consists of 4 agents and 2 full-time staff. The Volen Group prides themselves on being responsive and are skilled at offering boutique-level service.
With a combined 36+ years in the greater Jacksonville real estate market, our knowledge and contacts run deep.
The Volen Group is heavily engaged in many community pursuits ranging from active church members, community board chairs, chamber participants and local charity volunteers.
Our group is recognized for being savvy, charming, tasteful, influential, community-oriented and customer-driven.
SELECTING THE RIGHT AGENT
Picking the right agent is key to getting the highest sales price. Don’t hire a real estate agent just because they are a close friend or you have similar interests. A proven track record is important.
Ask your potential agent:
- In the past year, how many transactions have you had?
- How many of those transactions were listings?
- How many listings do you currenlty have?
- What is your track record with over $1M+ transactions?
- What is your communications plan?
- How do you manage the sales process?
Our communications plan:
- Communicate in your preferred method: phone, text, email or all three
- Prepare and deliver regular progress reports and provide regular feedback after showings.
- Set expectations up front and discuss all marketing activities and their results with you.
Our sales process:
- Pre-qualify potential buyers and present and discuss all offers with you.
- Negotiate contract terms clearly and professionally with the other parties.
- Keep you informed throughout the process, from contract to closing.
- Prepare and finalize the closing.
– $102M in Closed Sales
– 78 Homes Sold (24 Listings)
– 34 Transactions over $1M
– $49M in Closed Sales
– 54 Homes Sold (23 Listings)
– 15 Transactions over $1M
– $31M in Closed Sales
– 29 Homes Sold (13 Listings)
– 11 Transaction over $1M
FINDING YOUR BUYER
The Savviest Marketing Plan is the One That Targets Channels Your Buyers Are Already Using
Information Sources Used in Home Search
99% of Millenials search online compared to 90% of Older Boomers and 70% of the Silent Generation. Only 56% of Gen X visited an open house. Older Boomers used a mobile device at roughly half the rate of Millennials. Both Younger and Older Boomers used online video sites more frequently than other age groups.
CUSTOM MARKETING PLANS
Extensive Use of Technology & Digital Marketing Plus Unsurpassed Web Reach
Buyer Persona: Identify most probable buyers (MPB).
Targeted Marketing: Focus reach and frequency on the channels the MPB consumes (ie Zillow, Facebook, etc.).
Media Packaging: Present the property to stand out from the crowd.
First Impressions Are Everything in Real Estate
Today, home buyers have unfettered access to property listings online. Making a great first impression on the Internet and IRL (in real life) is essential.
Every property we list is photographed by a fantastic photographer who specializes in real estate. Drone photos and virtual video tours are part of every package. Short media videos are also used for social media posts with longer plays available on request.
The Volen Group offers in-house styling and professional staging to help your home look its very best.
INNOVATION AND MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
Why Keller Williams: A company that nurtures success
Founded on the principles of trust and honesty, Keller Williams Realty emphasizes the importance of integrity by always putting the customer’s needs first.
International Exposure: With more than 184,000 real estate agents worldwide, operating in more than 940 market centers across the globe, Keller Williams has more agents globally than any other brokerage.
Broader Reach: Keller Williams has the largest digitial reach of any real estate company in the world, with listings hitting over 800+ websites. It is the largest real estate company in the US based on units sold, dollar volume sold, and associate count. Locally, Keller Williams Atlantic Parnters leads all single offices in dollar volume sold and agent count.
Partnership with KW Luxury International Agents: An exclusive network for distributing listing content to othe top-level agents in the US, with listings appearing on well-known platforms such as the Wall Street Journal, Mansion Global, Luxury Real Estate.
Steamlined Modern Technology: KW invested $2 Billion in a streamlined technology platform that gives listings maximum exposure through the KW listing system.
THE POWER OF PRICING
Smart Pricing Means Taking ALL Factors into Account
Our strategy includes:
- Conducting a detailed, custom market analysis, using data collected from the last 6-24 months.
- Understanind the unique characteristics, updates and amen ities of your home and its location.
- Relying on our expertise in the local real estate market.
- Understanding your expectations, your goals and your timing.
- For oceanfront properties, factoring in erosion and how the coastline presents.
THE MARKET SETS THE PRICE
It is the market that determines what your home is worth. Our mutual objective is to sell your home. Selling your property requires an expertly crafted and researched pricing strategy that maximizes the excitement and momentum of your property as soon as it goes to market.
“Sometimes it’s our job to protect you from yourself, as what you paid, what you spent, how you feel and what you want aren’t necessarily valid inputs when pricing a home.”Gwinn Volen, Owner, The Volen Group
OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
What to expect:
- Discussion on seller needs and timeline.
- Walkthrough of the home reviewing highlights and unique characteristics.
- Discussion of the market in your area and review of comparative market analysis – recent comparables, days on the market, list:sold ratio.
- Discussion of your home: What do you see as the pros/cons? What do we see?
- Staging your home: It’s important for buyers to envision the home as their own.
- A conversation on suggested list price.
- Discussion of seller closing costs.
“A home priced at market value will attract more buyers than a home priced above market value. Also, consider that a home priced competitively will attract a great number of potential buyers and increase your chances of an expedited sale.”
THE BOTTOM LINE
An Uncommonly Smooth and Effective Real Estate Experience
The Volen Group is here to guide you through the entire process. We take pride in offering luxury service at every level and strive to make all transactions as stress-free as possible. Our sales and marketing experience, connections and resources, along with our knowledge of the constantly evolving digital landscape, are what set our group apart. Our goal is to make this the best real estate experience possible so that we can retain your business throughout your home buying and selling lifetime.
Click Agent Picture to Read Bio
Building 1 Suite 3